This webpage provides information for CAT Reporters on how to gain access to the CAT Test and Production environments for the first time. Industry Members and CAT Reporting Agents that report to CAT on behalf of Industry Members must complete all onboarding steps to gain access to CAT, including:
- Register for CAT.
- Refer to the FINRA CAT Industry Member Onboarding Guide for the remaining onboarding steps.
Questions related to this document may be directed to the FINRA CAT Helpdesk at 888-696-3348 or at email@example.com.
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Recording
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Presentation
- CAT Alert 2019-01 – Alternative Trading System (“ATS”) Order Type Identifier Registration
- CAT Reporter Agreement – will be available no later than August 31, 2019
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement – will be available no later than August 31, 2019
- FINRA Entitlement Program
- New Organization Super Account Administrator Entitlement Form
- CAT Account Administrator Entitlement Form
- CAT Secure File Transfer Entitlement Form – contact the FINRA CAT Help Desk at 888-696-3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org