This webpage provides information for CAT Reporters on how to gain access to the CAT Test, Production and Production Mirror environments for the first time. Industry Members and CAT Reporting Agents that report to CAT on behalf of Industry Members must complete all onboarding steps to gain access to CAT, including:
- Register for CAT.
- Refer to the FINRA CAT Industry Member Onboarding Guide for the remaining onboarding steps.
Upon completion of Registration & Onboarding, access to the CAT Production environment will be authorized.
Questions related to this document may be directed to the FINRA CAT Helpdesk at 888-696-3348 or at [email protected].
- FINRA CAT Connectivity Supplement for Industry Members
- CAT Reporter Portal User Guide v1.4
- Small Firm Roadmap to December 13, 2021
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Recording
- Industry Update on Consolidated Audit Trail Registration – Presentation
- CAT Alert 2019-01 – Alternative Trading System (“ATS”) Order Type Identifier Registration
- CAT Reporter Agreement (DocuSign Link) (Updated 5/24/2023)
- CAT Reporter Agreement (PDF for reference)
- CAT Reporter Agreement (Redlined PDF for reference)
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement (DocuSign Link) (Service Bureaus only) (Updated 5/24/2023)
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement (PDF for reference)
- CAT Reporting Agent Agreement (Redlined PDF for reference)
- FINRA Entitlement Program
- ATS NBBO Source Change Form
- FINRA Rule 6830, requires ATSs using an alternative NBBO feed from what was reported on its ATS data submission to notify the Central Repository of the fact that an alternative source was used, identify the alternative source, and specify the date(s), time(s) and securities for which the alternative source was used. Consistent with FINRA Rule 6830, for the purpose of CAT reporting, Industry Members should submit this form to FINRA CAT via email at [email protected].